Healthtap App is an online company that delivers a package of complete wellness via the internet. It was founded in 2010 to give affordable healthcare to people worldwide. The unique thing about HealthTap is that they decided to address the issue in our medical management differently. Therefore, they offer services on their app like asking health questions, review past consults, and assessing your symptoms. It is a network of U.S. licensed physicians. Above all, you can easily connect with physicians via video conference, text, or even phone call.
How Healthtap App makes things easier for us?
Healthtap App – We all are getting so busy in our lives that sometimes our health lacks behind. We tend to forget our appointments, ignore our health issues, or feel too tired to consult a doctor. Sometimes, this negligence can take a heavy toll on our daily lives. And to get you out of this situation is why you need HealthTap. As they offer the below services on their app:
- Firstly, It helps you to avoid unnecessary meetings, urgent care, and ER visits.
- Secondly, You don’t have to travel from place to place for your prescriptions or reports.
- Thirdly, if you are working and not at home to receive your reports, you can order lab tests and see the results online.
- You will get the necessary reminders of your appointments.
- Lastly, you can receive referrals from specialists.
What Healthtap App has to offer?
When we say online consultation, some questions just popped up in our minds. For Instance, will it be accurate? Can we trust the doctors online? How will they assess our symptoms? And many more queries and doubts. However, Healthtap App has already considered every possible situation and provide services accordingly. Let’s get into it one by one.
- AI-powered guidance based on your symptoms – Share your symptoms with HealthTap AI, and you will receive a list of potential causes.
- Search content from Doctors – HealthTap has a massive library where the doctors have shared their answers and blogs on health-related topics
- Ask questions directly – Submit your question, and a qualified doctor will submit their answers in a few minutes.
- 24/7 access to medical profile – HealthTap members will be in touch with you 24/7, and you can talk to them regarding any problem or query.
Will the cost of lab tests included in prescriptions?
No, You have to pay additionally for prescriptions, lab tests, or in-person doctor visits.
When can I get access to HealthTap medical team?
HealthTap members are 24/7 available for your treatments, consultation notes, and lab records with unlimited storage.
How will I receive my lab test reports?
You don’t have to visit anywhere for your reports. Because these reports and prescriptions will get deliver to your address.