Can you imagine that you can do classes online with the Google classroom app for android? Online courses were available, but when it comes to online courses, many students experience it for the first time this year. Due to the pandemic, all are educational institutions are closed. So teachers are taking classes online. I am not an exception. I also do my lessons by using this app.
The best part of this app is this it is available on android, apple both. So, people who do not have a desktop or laptop can then use the mobile phone and can download the app. Thanks to google, which allows the teachers to meet with their students online too. For those who are still unaware of it, let’s have a look at this.
About Google Classroom App For Android
Google Classroom app for android is developed by Google and the part of G Suite for education. It is a package that consists of google drive, Gmail, google calendar, and many other apps. The primary purpose of this app is to target the students and teachers both, from Kindergarten to 12th and for higher education also. The plus point of google classroom is it’s straightforward and easy to use. It’s not like other educational apps. Teachers can add their students by name and forward the code to join the session. Students can check what pending, also you can participate with your teacher in the discussion forum.
Features of Google Classroom App For Android
Some of the essential features of the Google classroom app for android are mentioned below,
- You can set the classroom theme with your school logo.
- Provide tests, assignments, and other courses for a future class
- You can easily add the PDF, google docs, contents, google form survey, etc.
- Draft any announcements and assignments, and other details on the class resource page, and you can schedule those to post on a particular day.
- You can share images, links, videos with your students.
- Use the google calendar to track the due dates of your assignments.
- Exporting grades to the google sheet has become much more comfortable, or you can create. CSV file as well
The installation procedure of Google Classroom App For Android
Three types of accounts are there, school account, personal google account, G Suite account. The school account is also known as the G Suite account. If you do not know the G Suite account, then ask your teacher to provide details. A personal Google account is set up by you or by your parents etc.
To install the google classroom app for android, go to the play store and download the app.
- Now tap into the classroom.
- Click on the start button and get started.
- Add your account and get started.
- Now enter your email id and enter the classroom.
- Enter the password and click on sign in
- You will receive a welcome message, now review it and accept the welcome message.
- Now, if you are using the education account, then click on ‘I am a student, or I am a teacher.’
I find it very much helpful as I take online classes from the google classroom app for android. The best part is I do not need to open my laptop always, and I can access it from my android as well. Thanks to google.
Is the google classroom app free?
Yes, Google classroom is absolutely free.
From where can I download it?
From the play store, you can download the google classroom app.
Can I run the run on my android phone?
Yes, the Google classroom app is accessible in both android and apple.