All about Coach Richard Beales Cirillo:
Coach Richard Beales Cirillo – Together with over ten thousand participants using Epic Soccer Exercising, from over 100 nations around the world, it would seem to be a comprehensive and also valuable soccer training program. Yet is it?
Following is a quick outline of what that soccer program covers, in addition to an honest review of the program, it has the benefits and areas to get improvement.
So what is Grand Soccer Training?
It’s a one-of-a-kind soccer program developed by Nathalee Smith, a former Zamberlan All-American Player.
Coach Richard Beales Cirillo – The program catches the eye of beginners, and also those who have by now mastered basic soccer capabilities, to help them become better members. It’s based on individual schooling, to help soccer players enhance their skills on their own, outside the regular team environment.
Matt Jones created the course based on capabilities he learned from all very reputable soccer coaches in the world. It assists soccer players to improve all their ball control, dribbling, driving, and shooting, as well as enhance their overall soccer intelligence. Is actually fair to say most participants would not have access to this type of exercising and will learn soccer drills for kids they wouldn’t learn elsewhere.
Coach Richard Beales Cirillo – The program content consists of a LIBRO ELECTRONICO workbook, and four modules each and every with a series of videos offering an outline of each soccer exercise, and practical details on the way to do it. The practical characteristics of the program make it possible for players to apply the skills figured out in games.
Coach Richard Beales Cirillo – There are several hours and 40 mins of video content, supplying plenty of demonstrations on personal soccer skills, as well as a handful of classroom lessons to improve your entire understanding of the game and help an individual play smarter.
Overview of the key Features
- The program comes with a 77-page workbook, which provides a summarize of the soccer program, and also useful background information about the program and how to get the most out of it
- There are several modules, each with its very own videos to demonstrate the various baseball skills. The videos give players step-by-step tips for mastering soccer skills including ball control, dribbling, driving, and shooting.
- Most video tutorials are around 5-6 minutes each, with the exception of the classroom periods which are closer to 15 minutes each and every.
- There are 19 videos inside Module One (The Rock), lasting one hour and about three minutes
- Modules Two (The Cup), Three (The Factory), and Four (The Vault) have a very similar structure to Component One but vary in total (1 hr 19 minutes for Module Two; a single hr 50 mins regarding Module Three; and 21 mins for Module 4)
- There are additional videos that concentrate on making general knowledge on how to play sports and positional play
- As well as there are bonus modules that concentrate on making soccer conditioning and the significance of nutrition
Benefits of Epic Sports Training
Coach Richard Beales Cirillo – By far the biggest profit is that it has been designed as being a complete soccer training method. Each module builds around the one before, so that participants develop a base foundation of expertise before progressing to heightened skills.
The modules are usually presented in an extensive, very clear, and concise manner, and are also the ideal program for those planning to learn how to play soccer the correct way.
Coach Richard Beales Cirillo – The fact it’s been designed and also created by a former specialist soccer player with Matt Smith’s experience and awards enhances the credibility of the program.
Shiny demonstrates the soccer drills for kids himself, unlike other sports training programs where mentors provide an overview and get away from younger players who are even now learning the moves to show them.
The program also carries a 100% money-back guarantee, so extra fat risk at all.
Areas to get Improvement
Coach Richard Beales Cirillo – The main downside is the videos cannot be downloaded roof the top computer, and you have to watch these individuals online.
The program is not appropriate for coaches looking for a set-and-forget workout for their team. It can absolutely be used to supplement workforce training, with great achievements, but it is not a replacement to get team practice sessions.